Success Stories

interpretivist

This information is displayed in the personal dashboard it says delivery rate of last 60 days.

Haha no I didn’t say that fiverr enforced anything. I said it was my slackness and buyers confusion and late enactment. I sent in the extension request but i delivered the order and forgot to withdraw the extension request. The buyer took the order but never acceptef the delivery 😂 and in 2 days it got cancelled i think something like this happened. I inquired from CS they said everything is automatic nothing can be done now lol​:joy:😂😂:pensive::cry:

For one day delivery, believe me i barely got any order from the main homepage. Its always a custom offer for me. Besides i dont edit this gig because fiverr gave me a hard time in past with gig editing as my gig use to get paused by fiverr. Its a long story…

When you delivered the order, did you use the delivery button? Or did you deliver before? The delivery button is best.

I edit gigs all the time, never had an issue with it. As long as you’re using pictures that don’t belong to someone else (public domain), you’re probably safe. .

When you delivered the order, did you use the delivery button? Or did you deliver before? The delivery button is best.

I edit gigs all the time, never had an issue with it. As long as you’re using pictures that don’t belong to someone else (public domain), you’re probably safe. .

i have my own pictures and my samples. no its a different issue long story short, gig editing does not suit me.

actually i delivered the gig but i didnot withdraw my extension request so it got cancelled after two days. like i said, i was a bit lazy lol

Your mistake was you waited too long. If I send an extension request, I expect a response within 24 hours. If I don’t get it, I just go ahead and cancel.

That’s OK, you’ll learn from this experience.

Archived