How to get fastest start?

elenafaith

As an American who has briefly looked into how the heck to handle my taxes from my Fiverr earnings, I can say Fiverr counts as being self-employed and that being self-employed and earning more than $400 in a calendar year means you’re taxable. You have to file taxes. You’ll probably get a huge tax refund so it’ll be like you weren’t taxed, but alas – $400 (I’m pretty sure) is the limit. And after the first year, you should pay quarterly taxes.

Fiverr is my side gig; it’s fun money that’s currently all stashed away in a bank until my account tells me how much of it I have to hand off to Uncle Sam. Taxes are confusing as can be so I choose to be on the safe side.

I didnt read all the comments, but first of all Congrats for being awesome parents.
As for you to find succes here are my tips:

• Create multiple gigs ( with basicly the same service) to see what works for you;
  • Learn about the importance of SEO for title and see what works for you;
  • Learn from your competition;
  • In your Gig title can be one word with all letter CAPITALIZED, so use that to draw attention;
  • If you have some impressions going on, try to change the video thumbnail with something else, maybe something more professional;
  • Diversify your gigs, ad a “Happy Birthday song” by your girl and her brother on camera, or use your imagination. If you can sell a Happy Birthday Video here, probably you will get the first sales from friends and family, as a boost from there for your kids. Think about that, we all love enthusiastic childrens and care about them;
  • after setting up a Video Gig like that and you will have first reviews, you can offer some gig extras for high quality video/audio and so on;
  • pitch this new gig hobby to all your friends and family;
  • promote on facebook groups, reddit or anywhere you can think of;
  • don’t lose your hope.

I hope i was helpful.
Alex

Archived