How to accept BUYER NUDGED? Help please

Guest greatest_design

Guest greatest_design

Hello, I am a buyer in the last few days before an order is $ 5. But the buyer did not submit to the requirements of the order is not complete. So I “BUYER NUDGED” was clicked. After clicking the “NUDGE NUDGE! Any news about the stuff I need for your order? If you have any questions, I’ll be happy to help” comes this article. I “discussion” was the message personally to the buyer. But these days the buyer is not found online. The buyer does not answer any of my messages. Now, I do not know what to do. Please give me great suggestions. Because I am new in Fiverr. Thanks a lot for the valuable time.

Hi there!

This happens to me quite a lot, as frustrating as it is this happens. However, 90% of the time I am able to get them to submit their order requirements.

What I do is, I first nudge the order. This just provides an update / email to the buyer explaining that we are missing their requirements. After this, I will personally message them on Fiverr with a short guide on how to submit their order information.

I started this recently, and all my buyers that didn’t submit order information now have. Funny thing is, that some buyers purchased my gigs over a year ago, and have just submit their info from my recent nudge message.

Best of luck!

Kindest regards,

Reece

• 2 weeks later...

Archived