Im so stupid i need some one to help me

ios_helperr

Hello guys, im new member in Fiverr, i’ve seen many people work great and make so much money, some of em buy a home, some of em get marry, and i just wanted to be as em or little bit as em, i need some one who teach me any skill which is will let me earn some bucks. Thank’s ahead.

Best regards ,

iOS_helperr

Hello iOS_helper first of all you’re NOT stupid. Everything takes time and I can tell that you’ve got some determination so you just need to put that into focus and be persistent with it. What you need to know is most successful business people never rely on just one sole income stream but rather multiple streams flowing towards them to achieve what I like to call a sustainable income.

Fiverr is a great avenue and you must remember to never limit your talents to one platform.

I suggest you look at additional options and I will be happy to advise you on some possibilities you could also look at no charge. Just send me an inbox.

• 3 years later...

Hello iOS_helper first of all you’re NOT stupid. Everything takes time and I can tell that you’ve got some determination so you just need to put that into focus and be persistent with it. What you need to know is most successful business people never rely on just one sole income stream but rather multiple streams flowing towards them to achieve what I like to call a sustainable income.

Fiverr is a great avenue and you must remember to never limit your talents to one platform.

I suggest you look at additional options and I will be happy to advise you on some possibilities you could also look at no charge. Just send me an inbox.

Hello

I need some one to help me too.So i kindly request pls help me to promote my gig and help me to earn some money.Hope you accept my kind request and help me.

Guest offlinehelpers

Hello

I need some one to help me too.So i kindly request pls help me to promote my gig and help me to earn some money.Hope you accept my kind request and help me.

The post you’ve replied to is almost 4 years old - you might get a better response if you post here:

Good luck! 🙂

Archived