Trouble With the Forum While Logged In? Read This. [FIXED]

fonthaunt

As far as I know, this was fixed by 4PM Pacific Time on November 1. The posting rate has gone up quite a bit, so it appears to be working for most if not all users. If anyone is still having the problem after reading this post, it won’t work well now to just write here since it needs to go to technical staff. If you are still having this issue, first clear your browser cache and cookies, log out of Fiverr, restart the browser, and log back into Fiverr on the www.fiverr.com page (not the forum home page)

After you are logged in via Fiverr, go to forum.fiverr.com and you should see the forum page normally. If you do not, send a ticket to Customer Support and tell them that the problem was announced as fixed but you have tried the above steps and still see an error. Send them a screen shot of any error you get.

Hopefully this will fix any straggling problems, but if I become aware of widespread problems with this again, I will update. Thanks to all for continuing to visit the forums, the forum team appreciates all of you!

Archived