Negative reviews happen

judielopes

Today I received my first and hopefully last negative review. It was from a buyer who was trying to bully me, maliciously. He never submitted the required content for me to complete the gig and continued to demand deliverables that were not part of the gig he ordered.

As a result I quickly reported him to Fiverr Support and the issue was dealt with. However, one month later he decides to write a negative review.

Unfortunately, there are mean and unreasonable people in this world. Don’t let it get you down.

Just keep doing your best and you will prosper!

Go Team FIVERR

I am so sorry you had to experience that. i don’t know what these type of people get after doing these things. I am a new seller here . i have joined fiverr 7 days ago. no orders yet but still i am determined and your post made me even more motivated. BAD REVIEWS HAPPEN yes they do and they should not let you down.I hope you are also motivated and determined to work 🙂 Lots of prayers. Peace.

Hi Judy!

I am sorry you have received a negative review. Did you ask the client the reason for this bad review?
Perhaps you can do something to make your customer change is mind.
If you can prove the bad review was mallicious you should contact the Customer Support to see if they can remove it. Sometimes they do it.

Archived