No more Buyers to take my offer like before!

bourza

Hello everybody, I m new seller here, at the beginning everything was perfect ! but now, since a month I send all my 10 offers to buyers requests every day but unfortunately none takes my offer or just send me a message to discuss about it, I don’t know if there is something I can do to restart selling my services again, I really need your help.
Thanks.

Really I think that you need to work on your gig title and description a lot more. Research what is selling well in regard to photoshop services on Fiverr, then try and word your gig title and description in such a way that it covers all the different services you offer. Even better, double or quadruple your exposure by creating more gigs which are better targeted at different photo shop niches.

Personally, I always see a drop in sales as an opportunity to take some time off and revitalise my gigs and/or add new ones.

Also, to ensure that your gig description comes over as professional as possible, think about paying for someone to proof or edit it when you are done. Either that or be a bit cheeky and ask around on the forum to see if anyone will do this for you as a favor.

Archived