Top tips for the new sellers

gig_warrior

Hello guys I have done telecommunication engineering from the renowned university of Pakistan last year. Since then I am unable to get job. I hear about fiverr from my brother and started learning creative logo designing, start doing work in this catagory. The experience I got in thia spam I am sharing top help new sellers.

1: The work you are doing on fiverr should be different from the other people and definitely attractable.

2:Checkout your e-email regularly which is linked with your fiverr account and follow the instructions that the guys gives you.

3:Try to communicate in a productive way so your buyer attracts more on your service. Always give VIP support to all your clients, no matters how much the project rate is.

4: Create a unique gig and provide exclusive services.

5: Increase your skills regularly so that you will be able to provide different services.

Good tips. However,

> Always give VIP support to all your clients, no matters how much the project rate is.

Problem with that approach is that some clients are bound to take you for a ride and if you keep giving them the “VIP support” till eternity, your other clients may suffer. If my 3+ years of freelancing experience has taught me anything its that your success depends on your ability to filter out good clients from bad.

> Increase your skills regularly so that you will be able to provide different services.

Again, if you try to become a jack of everything, you won’t be able to provide effective solutions in a particular skills, and without that, how can you set yourself uniquely from other sellers? I agree that some sort of knowledge breadth is required in all fields, but specialization has its value and in general, you will earn more when you specialize in a few areas rather than everything. And this is coming from a polyglot who dabbles in python, php, Java and C# all day long!

But I agree with the rest of your points.

Archived