Three Day Countdown Until the Gray Dude is Gone!

baddison

I have three days until I earn my level one badge and can say good ridden to that creepy “Non-trustworthy” looking gray dude that sits below my profile picture mocking me.

Even when I was looking for gigs to buy I was turned off by the new member sheep symbol regardless of the potential genius behind the keyboard. I’ve had a great early start, but I’m excited for what that new colorful “You can trust me” badge will bring me once it proudly shines under my picture.

Ha, the little things that make me happy.

My cute little-farfetched dream is to have that YELLOW T symbol, but I know I will need a lot of patience while shelling out awesome work.

I hope my post will motivate other newbie members that feel that the thirty-day wait process feels endless once you’ve reached and surpassed the required ten orders and just waiting for the thirty-day ticker to finish up, but it will get there eventually. Keep Fiverring on.

• Baddison 🙂

Thanks tenthtiermedia,

I appreciate your faith in my future with Fiverr. 🙂

I’m having a blast, thus far, and just trudging along like the rest of the good ones trying to make a mark the legitimate way.

• Baddison 🙂

You have to have a combination of these requirements to level up.
30 Days Active
+
10 Sales
+
Excellent Rating

Then it increases its requirements for the next level and so forth.

So if someone were to have reached 35 days with Fiverr but had only 8 sales then that creepy gray dude would still be lurking - I think he sticks around. 🙂

• Baddison

Ugh, I awoke to an order in my queue and immediately thought “Yay! Today is the day I get promoted to level 1 and I get to celebrate it with an order waiting for me!” NOT!

As you can see, that gray dude is still hijacking my profile picture, but my profile says “one month with Fiverr” and no level 1 badge.

Is it common practice for the level upgrade to take a little bit of time to come into effect? Maybe 48 hours?

I guess I have to be a bit more patient. At least I’m still getting orders with that hitchhiker raining on my gigs.

Update: For anyone interested. I’ve contacted customer support about my lack of level increase and they told me “let us know in 24 hours if you don’t see a level increase,” so that is where it stands currently with my new “stalker” grey dude.

As justmarketing00 has mentioned, the grey dude may have somewhat of a crush on me. The restraining order has obviously not come into an effect.

I will update when my new level one badge has been received. 🙂

Yes! Thank you, I received my upgrade yesterday and the grey dude has stuck himself to a new victim(s) of the sheep pool.

@idostuff4u I should instead start a new thread in the stories section titled “Grey dude support group” all of those suffering from the wrath of his appearance are welcomed. Kept me up at night lol.

Archived