Losing Customers?

mackwhyte

Hello Fiverr Community, my name is Mackenzie.

I have been active on Fiverr for over a year now, and about two months ago I decided to become a seller. I am a talented graphic designer, and my gigs include icon and favicon design, brand naming, social media support and other abstract art design. I started this thread because I fear that I am losing customers. Whether this is because people are losing interest in my gig genres, or whether my gig is becoming less appealing, I do not know.

I take pride in my work as a graphic designer and brand expert and this sometimes means working up to 4 hours for only $5. I need positive advice on how to move forward and how to achieve my goal of constant customer flow. Please comment on my profile, gig packages, and gig videos / description.

I agree you need a professional profile picture. If you don’t want to add a pic you, you can alywas do a logo or your business icon.

Do you have work samples? Maybe you can make a new video showing off your previous work.

It takes time for a gig to get going. You need to go on a hunt for customers. Check buyer request. Promote your services on social media or youtube and link those with you fiverr gig link. Show potential clients what you have to offer ( don’t forget the new video with work samples) and you will start getting orders.

May I ask you, did you create your gig videos?

Best of luck!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived