Save Your Time and Money with Fiverr Apps

aliyudin25

Ok, first and foremost I want to apologize to all Fiverr member, especially ADMIN and MOD. I have violated Forum rules and won’t do it anymore.

Mistake make me realize and give me valuable experience.

I will share my experience using Fiverr Apps.

As we know, we must respond our potential clients very very fast. You must answer their question even send a custom offer to them.

But, will you stay 24 hours in the front of your PC or check your account frequently just to check your inbox message ? I think you won’t do it, because it will waste your time.

Remember, time is money. You come to FIverr to make money not to waste it. 😃

Fortunately, Fiverr have awesome Apps that integrated with its site.

With these Apps, you can send a message, send a custom offer, manage your sales, promote your gigs etc. It’s easy to use and Newbie should use it before losing the potential customer.

My Experience with Fiverr Apps.

My present business in Fiverr is being Virtual Assistant. Because, I didn’t know what to do when I come back to Fiverr, so I chose being a VA.

A couple weeks ago, I got an urgent customer. He want me to do eBAY bid to increase his auction price. As I said, my gigs is VA not eBay Bid even I have no gigs related to eBay.

The question is why he come to me, instead of Fiverr have so many gigs related to eBay Bid ?

Yeah you’re right. He want a fast respond seller, because his auction will end 8 hours after he sent me a message.

When I got a message from him, I was on bed chating with my lovely girl. I was surprised when I got notification from Fiverr Apps that someone in hurry need my help. Really fast I respond his message, did his instruction and 5 minutes later I got $4.

Awesome experience isn’t you ? BIG THANKS to Fiverr Apps.

So, if till now you not install the Apps yet, you should install it right now !

You have to keep your response rate high and response time very low to show that you are always ready anytime.

Since I use Fiverr Apps, my response rate is 88% and my avg response time is 1 hour, instead of I rarely check my account. I just check my account to update my gigs and measure the analytics.

Ok that’s all. Hope my story can inspire you ! 🙂

Archived