How to Rank your GIG at Google #1

myitsolutions

Fiverr have been changing a lot plenty users are signing up daily on the fiverr to sell their services. Hence the competition is increase day by day. So it’s getting very difficult to get your gig on the Top of the fiverr so that the more buyers explores your gig.

So the method I am using and making thousands of Dollars per month is going to share with you. To get plenty of users to explore your gig, you have to rank your gig on the Google top position SEO experts knows that to rank the gig or any other website on the google you should have some backlinks.

I am using the same thing, I maje guests posts of my own gig on the high PR and Domain Authority (DA) blogs. The moment I make a backlink it gives to much authority to my gig and my gig starts ranking slowly according to the google algorithm.

My plenty of gigs are ranking on the Top position by this method I get thousands of visitors on the gigs that then by my gig so by this method you can make thousands of $$$$$ per month on the Fiverr.

(The service which I use is >> https://www.fiverr.com/myitsolutions/do-3-guest-posts-on-pr3-blog-da39 )

Comment below and share your views about my strategy.

Archived