Am I Losing Buyers Bcuz of No Gig's Video?

googlevideo

Not necessarily, when I started on Fiverr I had no videos, some of my gigs didn’t even have portfolio samples, and my cover images were not that great.

Later on as I started making money, I began adding those things, but I will confess that I had no gig videos until I became TRS.

Personally, I believe that your most popular gigs deserve videos, and only buy them with the money you’re making on Fiverr.

Of course, since your name is googlevideo, I’m shocked you don’t have videos all over. Even I can make a video with iMovie, even without shooting anything, I can use pictures, or a white background with headlines.

I do agree with @buzzkillington, you should delete:

" I will donate your Fiverr to rebuild Nepal for $5 "

Fiverr is about helping yourself. Buyers and sellers are trading their self-interest. If you want to help Nepal, there are many reputable charities you can support. Maybe Fiverr can make a donation in our name, but then again, I’d rather see the 20% commission cut to 10%. and then perhaps I’ll donate a portion of the savings.

@kancutboy : why you call yourself “kancut”? hehe

it’s eye catching for Indonesian

fastcopywriter said: Of course, since your name is googlevideo, I'm shocked you don't have videos all over. Even I can make a video with iMovie, even without shooting anything, I can use pictures, or a white background with headlines

I agree with @fastcopywriter.
BTW, I didn't add video at my gigs.
only my artwork from my live porto, but thanks God, I have no problem about my gigs traffic order.
video is optional, depends on what service do you offer.
and in your case, it's contradictory with yours.
maybe you should make one.
fastcopywriter said: I do agree with @buzzkillington, you should delete:

" I will donate your Fiverr to rebuild Nepal for $5 "

And I agree with this one too. How do you prove that you really send customer money to charity? In online business work, trust is a big matter.
And I doubt your gigs already. :D

Guest mystifique

It honestly depends on your gig.

I used a video for my old Fiverr and it didn’t really do too much.

Reply to @creativeminds02: isn’t that a little dishonest? I’m not sure it will going well. especially when the video maker find out that his/her work has been used for another business purpose.

and people who buy the gigs because of that “fake” porto will be disappointed too.

IMO, you can’t recreate someone’s work even you have their source file.

If you can push yourself that little bit further to make a gig video, it will make day and night difference to the number of orders you will receive. Gig videos make your customers believe much more in your product/gig, and you will even earn a bit of their trust. They are more likely to believe that you will deliver what you promised if they know you have gone to the lengths to produce a video.

When you make a gig video, it first has to be manually approved by one of the many site moderators. One of the requirements for producing a gig video is that you MUST mention Fiverr in it at least once. It has in fact been proven by other users on Fiverr that the more times you mention Fiverr on your video, the more likely it will be at the top of the queue on any given results page.

If you are going to make your gig video, be creative! Dress up into a silly costume (even if it has nothing to do with your gig), be charismatic, be BOLD and CONFIDENT, and even be humorous if you can! In the end, the more the potential customers like your video, the more they will become attached to you and trust you. Then the more likely they are to purchase your gig.

Fiverr has released the statistic that gigs with a video description sell 220% more than those without. Because of that, a video is pretty much a requirement.

If you don’t have a video, make sure to at least take advantage of all 3 image slots with descriptive, high-resolution pictures of what you offer. Make sure the dimensions fit.

Archived