Football (Soccer) - Talk -

oranjewebdesign

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

hi guys

any body heard anything about the messi injury; am thinking since am not getting any buzz about it that he probably is okay…

anyway, when i saw the list of those who qualified for the champions league i was a bit surprised.

is there any body in the house who can predict what the draw would look like; am (man u) really hoping to avoid the big guys.

i mean, i saw the dortmund guys and i was wowed. also what an impressive performance from juve

all the support for phergie and his boys

hi guys

any body heard anything about the messi injury; am thinking since am not getting any buzz about it that he probably is okay…

anyway, when i saw the list of those who qualified for the champions league i was a bit surprised.

is there any body in the house who can predict what the draw would look like; am (man u) really hoping to avoid the big guys.

i mean, i saw the dortmund guys and i was wowed. also what an impressive performance from juve

hi guys

hi guys

hi guys

Archived