Fiverr Traffic Ups And Downs

ppcwizard

Hello All,

I now have 4 gigs on fiverr, all related to pay per click. My main gig was the only gig I had for about a month, and it was going really well. Orders started to come in once I had a few reviews, and I got to level 1. Woo hoo!

Then kabosh, the traffic just suddenly died on my main gig. Not completely but I went from 60 views a day down to between 10 -20. This went on for several days, then I got an uplift, and traffic increased gradually up to 50 views a day just before Easter. Then again traffic just plummeted back to 10 -20 views (sometimes less than 10!).

Does anyone know what causes these traffic fluctuations, and how I can get more consistent traffic? At the moment I have video’s on all my gigs, and link them to Google +, but then that’s it. No other forms of traffic generation to the gigs.

If anyone has any hints and tips they would be most welcome!!

Francis (ppcwizard)

One time I noticed my traffic dropped off almost completely and sales dried up. Then I tried searching for my own gigs and noticed that I had several that had been removed from search completely.

I had to contact support to get them placed back. Apparently a little hiccup after returning from vacation mode.

I’m not 100% sure on how Fiverr search works. I try experimenting with keyword placement, but I personally haven’t been able to see much. For the time being, I’ve just been trying to deliver my gigs early and generate 5 star reviews… hopefully that will be the deciding factor over time.

I have read a few sellers who have said the same thing happens once they reach Level 1. It’s possible that you came up in a different way as a search for new sellers, as Fiverr tries to promote new sellers, and some people look for new sellers specifically. But now you are in a bigger pool of sellers so there is much more competition now.

Also, as a side note…I think it’s good to have videos of yourself, but then what about other photo in your gigs portfolio? Why not show a few stat graphs photos demonstrating of how you helped peoples campaigns. Like you went from this to this…show people in numbers so to speak or however google shows their reports to me, of how much you can help increase.

I would spend some time, if you have not already, researching top rated sellers who have gigs similar to yours, and notice what they have in their videos and gig photos.

Archived