Need a DOWNLOAD ALL ATTACHMENTS option for order pages

ishara94

What do you guys think if Fiverr introduced a download all attachments option for the order pages? This might be really helpful for people who are dealing with multiple files, people like graphic designers, data entry operators and so on.

Personally I experience that a considerable time is spent on downloading files since it needs to be done one by one. Are there any people out there who suffer with the same issue I do? :-?

For sure the staff might go ahead with this if we can bring out the fact

:D/

I don’t think it’s a bad idea. There are just so many things that already need fixing - like uploading and downloading in general that breaks easily. What I do for now is ask buyers to send me a zip file if they have more than 2 files to send. 98% know how to do that and if they don’t, the other 2% doesn’t take long. When I send files I do the same. Zip it up if it’s more than 2 files. I haven’t had a complaint yet but I do mention early in the process that if they prefer a different format to ask and so far they have.

I like this idea too. I try to upload my deliveries in a .zip file… however lots of people seem to have problems opening .zip files so I just drop in all the files individually… but I know downloading them one by one can be a pain too.

Archived