Why do they post 'I'll do something' or 'give me a work' in Buyer Request section?

Guest tonoya

Guest tonoya

hi everyone,

I found many of sellers post useless/irrelevant posts like ‘hey, I’m good at doing this, order me’ / ‘I’ll do something for you’ / ‘anyone want this of my service’ etc. and etc. in ‘Buyer Request’ section. (attached image has been captured a few moment ago)

As far as I know this is not legal to post this type of posts in there because that place is for our respective buyers to post their requirements, and we always have the option to create GIG(s) to display our service and to attract our buyers.

So, what is the possible way to report mentioned types of spam posts?

Thanks for Reading Me …

This bugs me too, but unfortunately Fiverr doesn’t put much emphasis on ways to report gigs or other activity that violates the ToS or just makes no sense. I know some of the forum mods/admins appear to have some reporting avenues but unless they see something wrong themselves I don’t think they are available for reporting this sort of thing either. (Not the fault of unpaid mods - Fiverr just doesn’t seem to mind all the violations from what I can tell.)

I have seen paid staff in the forum occasionally who will suggest reporting these types of issue to Customer Support, but there are no actual dropdown fields in the ticketing system for doing so at this point.

Archived