Request: Real tweets/Facebook posts

Guest petrus99

Guest petrus99

Hi guys,

I just reached level 1 today, and some of my revenues will clear in two days’ time.

I am thinking about re-investing a fiver into promotion of my proofreading gig.

I am looking for sellers who can give me REAL tweets or Facebook posts promoting my gig, preferably multiple times, for $5.

I obviously want the person who does this to have a popular account, but I need to say evidence of active followers/friends/etc. - there is no point in my spending money for you to send a promotional message otherwise. Furthermore, these people must be people who you think would have an interest in my proofreading service.

I know that this is a really saturated area, and that there are a lot of fakes out here, so I wanted to set it up as a request on this forum. I know I could use buyer requests, but I wanted to explain it fully. Since I’m a new seller myself, I’d be more than happy to hire someone who is also new, providing I believe they can do a good job.

In about 48 hours from now, I will look at all the responses and may choose one if I think this will be a good idea. There is no guarantee that that will be you or that I will even choose one.

So please reply to this post, whether an experienced seller or a newbie, to tell me why I should choose you, including:

What you are willing to offer/which social network on which you are willing to promote my services.

Your username for that social network

Evidence that people following you may be interested in my service - e.g. your Twitter account is frequented by writers.

Why you are better than the rest

Looking forward to your responses!

petrus99

p.s. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum post; I wasn’t quite sure where to put it.

Guest petrus99

Bump! This is a free promotion opportunity, and these are very few and far between for new sellers, so I want them to be able to say this thread!

Instead of “buying” Likes that usually turn out to be fluff here (from the many posts I have read over the past couple of years) you do realize you could create a FB business page and promote your services for a mere $5 on FB itself. You could target the audience you want and probably have better luck than hoping that for $5 here you pick the right one who isn’t giving you “filler”.

I have a FB page for my Fiverr listing and promote it and it has given me new clients I would not otherwise have seen.

Just an idea. Good luck if you do buy followers or Likes here, it’s a murky area and hard to know who is giving you people who would even use your service much less if they are even active/real accounts.

GG

Guest petrus99

Thanks for your advice, although my plan is not to buy followers/likes. I want to pay for someone with a social media account to post a message about my gig, so that I can promote it to active social media users. It’s not that I want to buy artificial likes/etc. as I know they probably won’t work and, besides, they’re unethical.

Archived