Fiverr should have a sign of "online presence" just like Facebook

Guest malikomer

Guest malikomer

Although I am new to fiverr, however after using it for a month I would come to realize that fiverr is missing a very big feature “The online Presence”. Whenever a buyer or a seller wants to communicate each other, they really do not know that his/her partner is there on the fiverr or not.

There are many many peopl that are either University or collage students(just like me) who join fiverr because they want some extra money using their spare time, also there is a long list of people who listed in their gigs that specific senrence “Please message me before placing an order, otherwise I will cancel etc”.

In both cases when someone login to fiverr, he/she came to know that someone message him/her 4,5 hours before or even longer and at that time when they try to catch their customer, he/she had gone (just because of late reply).

So in short fiverr Authority should have thought to this corner also and should bring this new feature which can help people a lot.

Guest norrsken_marc

Actually, if you run the Fiverr app on your phone or tablet, you have this feature that shows when you are online, and once it’s activated, it will show you as being online either on the app or Fiverr’s website. Also, if you have the app on your mobile device, you can be alerted when someone leaves a message or orders, so you don’t have to “know that someone message you 4-5 hours before” because you know about it when it happens. You also get an email by Fiverr delivered to your actual email whenever you get a message or an order. The tools already exist – albeit still in a primitive form in respects to the “online status”, but they’re there for you to use.

Archived