Feeling cheated

theper

It is called Fiverr because each service offered has a minimum value of $5 - it really depends how large your assignement is. If the Buyer really asked for $200, it probably means that: 1) the Buyer is overloaded with orders and will consider you only for top buck 2) the assignment takes too much effort and no one would do it for $5 3) the Buyer is greedy. 🙂

It’s like buying a Value meal at a Restaurant. The basic burger is 99 cents. If you want Cheese that’s another 99 cents. If you want fries that’s another 99 cents. If you want a drink that’s another 99 cents. The basic services “Start” at $5.00. but sellers try and upsell to earn more.

@theper - Just like I said in your other topic that was pretty much the same…

It’s like buying a Value meal at a Restaurant. The basic burger is 99 cents. If you want Cheese that’s another 99 cents. If you want fries that’s another 99 cents. If you want a drink that’s another 99 cents. The basic services “Start” at $5.00. but sellers try and upsell to earn more.

Fiverr is beginning to be more trouble than it’s worth. I have purchased 3 gigs and none of them stated anything about being able to purchase a better service. At first I thougtht this site was special but I’m done and never going to use this site again.

Archived