Very angry and inhibition

kentdesign

On Fiverr, the Buyers is protected very good . I feel Fiverr think all sellers is the bad people .

But the buyer is not always ok , like my case , they buy my GiG , I complete the GIG, they reject my GIG without any reason.

The Finish product in there hand, but I not get the money and have a black mark in my sale history.

I think Fiverr should have added these features to protect the Sellers

• Refuse to selling for a pepole they feel not ok
  • Review buyer (stars, comment from the another saler, who have spend the terrible time to they

The sellers also need to be protected!

Guest smartgroupvn

I know that your feel, bro 😦 I had a buyer always reject my work because he don’t want the chicken logo like copy and paste, but he send me only 1 chicken logo and ask me must to draw it different for 5 orders, no other colour, no change position >_< Finally, he do not add money for remove watermark like discuss before, and take all my work only 5$/each, with reason I didn’t drawn like his imagine! Sometimes buyers make me so tired, angry and have no idea with their request, but if we don’t give they what their imagine, we will get a black review for our work.

Guest grogbro

I think that if anyone asks you to copy and image and remove the watermark, they should not be trusted anyways.

I just started Fiverr and so far its OK. I think with any of these freelance sites there’s always more protection for the Buyer than the Seller, and I dont think there’s any way around it.

It sounds like both of you guys ‘draw’ or rework things so the best thing to do is to put up a 400x pixel image, or smaller, and ask them if you can Deliver it, and you will put the High resolution originals up once they pay.

It’s rough either way, but it’s a hard problem to solve.

Guest smartgroupvn

@grogbro: I required my client to pay extra, before remove watermark. With the first orders, we have good cooperation! But then he started constantly required modify, just for the logo chicken! 5 orders and can said are 10 times required modify, awful! I have a feeling that he tried to force me: edit images until spent all my time for work, or give him my artwork with a cheap price like gratuitous!

Archived