Your opinion is valuable

pictureduke

Add value to your blog posts with my custom illustrations.

Illustrations are drawn by hand using a Wacom tablet in Adobe Illustrator.

With a $5 gig you’ll get:

One object, person or simple action related to your blog post.

Image will be delivered as 800 X 600 px. jpg 72dpi.

If you need a more detailed illustration, please don’t hesitate to ask. I’m open to ideas and suggestions. Let me know your needs and I will provide you with a custom quote.

Since we are talking about a custom service here, I do hope that you’ll contact me before ordering a gig so we can work out the details.

That way I can provide the best service for your needs.

Thank you so much.

I had a little play around with your grammar above. Hope you don’t mind.

As for your work and how you sell it, I like it a lot. It’s valuable and in style. I see lots of blogs making use of similar images so I know for sure there’s a market for your product.

Guest joethorn

I really like your work, and I think you’ve used a great combination of things to appeal to buyers. You’ve included great samples, your gig description clearly communicates that you take your work seriously.

Hopefully you’ll run into some clients who have multiple blogs and constantly need imagery for them soon. I’m setting one up at the moment, it’s on quite a serious theme, but I’ll try and see if I can fit a couple of your drawings in at a later date when everything’s up and running.

Good luck, PD!

Okay your gig description is vague. Sorry to say. I have found answering these 3 questions in my description has gotten the most sales. Your description should answer What is the buyer getting for $5, What cost extra and how will it benefit the buyer, and what is needed from the buyer to get the work done. Your description is small and only answer one of the questions. You have " …really POP with…" do not make pop all caps instead bold it. That will make it more powerful than making it appear bigger. You need to use the words “blog” and “illustration” each at least 2-3 more times to get better keyword response. Now your images. I know it is $5 not really high class work but, there is a lot of not exactly blog illustrators but illustrators who will draw anything, so when I go to your gig I see some basic fruit piles and chewed up pencil. Which yes takes a great deal of skill but, it does not look like a high quality product. As a buyer that is what I would think I was getting and with many other artist with huge portfolios I would not feel comfortable I would get a high quality product from you. Please do not take what I say to heart I am blunt and am trying to help I do not insult you or your skill at all.

Hi @tylerullery,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this feedback.

My gig description was ordered from a professional copywriter working here at Fiverr. When it comes to decisions whether to use bold or all capitals is a matter of taste I believe, you may be right saying that using bold is better than ALLCAPS.

The advice on two other questions, which my description should answer the buyer is really valuable and I will take them under a consideration when I’ll be writing my future marketing copy. When it comes to repeating the keywords it’s not my style, really. I don’t care about keyword response.

I’m sorry to hear that you don’t like my sample images on my blog illustration gig. I think that the style that I’m doing for this particular gig is cool. The portfolio is just three pictures yes, but it’s a new gig so I was limited to the amount that Fiverr sets. I had one customer already with a 5-star review. I think he liked the product very much.

I do draw other stuff too. I would love to hear your opinion on my other two gigs.

Actually writing this made me think and inspired me to make changes to my gig.

Thank you so much Tylerullery.

All the best,

Duke

On your gig I will draw bizarre pictures for $5, Again needing to answer the 3 questions I presented. It has a portfolio and has some really good work in it so there is no uncertainty of the product quality. I am not sure if it is my computer or not but in your description there is a jumbled typo almost thing “… can�t…” I would also highlight “contact me” since that is the most important part of the bolded area. I would also include a short bullet list of examples of things you will not do. The video is also nice. My only tip for it would maybe for your drawing example to show you drawing one of the artwork you manually upload but, no need for a change in video it is great just a suggestion. I will take a look at your other gig shortly. Again I am offering merely suggestions and I am just very blunt so please do not get insulted by anything I say.

For your gig I will illustrate your idea for $5 it is just the 3 questions, I would not mention cancellations because that just puts it into their mind and has the possibility to backfire on you. I found that mentioning cancellations does not have much effect on buyers. So your call on keeping it or not. Again highlight “Contact me.” Also the keyword “300dpi” is not serving you much use. I would replace it with the keyword A4 since it has more topics which means more people most likely view it. Okay there is my two cents on all 3 of your gigs Hope it serves some use to you and if you want me to review them after you change them I would be more than happy to.

Archived