Authentication Required

emeraldawnn

Hi everyone,

Julia from fiverr just contacted me back and said to clear out the cache, and the browser like what Emeraldawnn said, and it did not take away the pop up box for me either.

In fact, I had already done those steps prior to contacting support just to make certain that my browser did not get high jacked and it did not help the fiverr pop up issue.

Will post back when I hear more, thanks all

Liz

Thanks Wayne… hopeful this gets resolved sooner rather than later. I had to send off work already past due to a client - per our agreement - but let him know that if he had problems with the files, downloading or anything to let me know.

Hopeful this is not some kind of phishing attack but nothing surprises me with Fiverr anymore.

I’ve also noticed that I don’t have my pretty little blue dot in my TO DO box… not sure if the two are related but could be… anything little might be significant.

FYI- I just received this from Customer Support in response to my inquiry… I haven’t tried it yet.

Hi J.,

Thank you for contacting us about this. Could you please try clearing your browser’s cache/cookies, and then restart the browser, and let me know if you still see the authentication box?

Regards,

Julia

I was given some authentication details to log in… and it got rid of the issue… But, I wonder if I log out of my browser will it happen again? I guess that is the question. 😃 Least Fiverr realizes it made a big mistake… I’m really glad it wasn’t me… be much harder to get them to understand it was them and not me that way

Hi everyone,

I too got that same reply back from Julia, I did go ahead and clear out the browser history again, and cleared my cookies. Pulled my browser back up and the pop up is gone for me, prior to that it was still showing up with my first clearing out a few hours back.

So, I would suggest that to try it once more to see if it clears up for you as she said that the tech dept was working on it. Hope this helps never too safe with all those viruses and hacks going around. I too was very concerned.

Liz

Hi,

I just got a update from Julia and she said:

===========================

“Julia (Fiverr Customer Support)

Sep 01 22:34

I’m glad to hear that the box has disappeared for you, Liz! Thank you for letting me know.

Our tech team is still working on this issue (they haven’t told me it’s completely resolved yet), so if anyone who is still experiencing the issue could contact us, we will be happy to assist them 🙂

We’re here if you need anything.

Julia”

=============================

Hope this latest update helps all who might still be getting this pop up issue there end.

Liz

Archived