How long fiver technical team takes to approve your video on your gig ?

Hi all,

Call me Raiz,

Newbie on Fiverr with my first  gig published three hours back in niche of Yoga, Faintness Training . The pics I uploaded are live but the video is still under review with no reply from Fiverr technical till now. The video was uploaded more then twenty four hours back yesterday.

How long would it take them to make it live ?

Any clue ?

Have a great weekend all .  

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, raiz_ali_yoga said:

Hi all,

Call me Raiz,

Newbie on Fiverr with my first  gig published three hours back in niche of Yoga, Faintness Training . The pics I uploaded are live but the video is still under review with no reply from Fiverr technical till now. The video was uploaded more then twenty four hours back yesterday.

How long would it take them to make it live ?

Any clue ?

Have a great weekend all .  

From my experience, my gig video took around 2-3 days to go live, though the timing can vary. Fiverr usually reviews videos within 24 to 72 hours, but if it takes longer, you might want to reach out to Fiverr support for assistance. Hope your video gets approved soon!

• Like 2

I am not sure even how to reply the beautiful replies here 😅 especially individually to the persons who took time to write back a reply . Thanks to you all. I spotted the "Faintness" thing soon once it was posted but not sure how to edit and change it to Fitness. "Haters are going to hate" No need to pay head.

'