Baseless warning from fiverr and no help from CS with strange behavior

Hi,

I want to share my experience and need your advice as well. I am working here for more than 5 years and completed 600+ projects successfully. i always tries to follow TOS. so, the story is that one month ago i got a message from a client and he said that he used to work with me in the past but his fiverr account was disabled and he created new account. the client is not a scammer and seems to be working on real projects. i don't know why his previous account was disabled but i saw this thing multiple times that clients come back with a new account. and they want to work on a genuine project.

now, he asked me that he want to work on a project with me but that is a time sensitive project. i replied him lately and he then said that he started working with some one else on that project. i said its OK. after a few days, his developer gave him the code that was not working fine. he (developer) was not able to solve a problem in it and he (that client) asked me if i can help him. i provided free support and their issues got resolved and he was very happy and was regretting as well that he did not hire me earlier.

later after multiple days, he contacted me again and asked me to fix an other script that was not working. now, at this point, i did not know the issues in his script. i asked him that let me check the code and find the issues. i checked the code and the issues were smaller and i fixed them on the spot and sent back the code to him so that he can check it and if it is OK then he can pay me 10$. he then took some days to check and came back with few minor changes and i did those changes quickly and sent back.

he then asked me to send the custom offer and he will pay for the work i done. i sent him the offer. he accepted it. after some time like 20 or 30 minutes, i delivered the files. he then accepted my work and left a very good review. this part ends here.

i then moved on but after a few days, i got a warning from fiverr stating that i am involved in buying/selling activity to boost rating/level falsely and therefore, i am being warned for this. this surprised me as i never thought about it. i have hundreds of 5 stars reviews and i even don't need to buy fake reviews/rating. i contacted customer support and asked them that why i got this warning. they gave me the order id for which i got this warning. by the way, this was the only help they provided. this was the same order which i mentioned above. i thought since there is no sufficient activity on the order page, therefore, they thought that this was a fake order placed just for the rating.

i then managed time to go through all the chat and took screenshot of the messages where we actually worked on the project and i fixed the script to get the work done. i thought that now they will understand it and will remove the warning but interesting story begins here.

• Like 2

they said that they can not check this matter any more as their decision is final. the message was something like copy pasted. they said that the decision of their team is final who has already reviewed this matter. i requested the chat agent to provide them these screenshots thinking that they may have not checked the full chat due to their busy schedule. they may not know the background.

but, the agent simply refused that he will not help saying their decision is final the warning can't be removed. i then asked him if he can provide me the reason for this warning that which exact action i performed which resulted in this warning so that I should not repeat it to protect my account in future. again got a solid emotionless reply saying they can't help regarding this issue. every time they reply, it always feels like it lacks the human touch like i am talking with some robots. their behavior is emotionless or the messages are copy pasted from templates.

• Like 2

one more thing that i like to add is that the account of the client is disabled. so, something was wrong with him. possibly fiverr detected that this is a new account of a user whose previous account was disabled. so, they suspended his current account. it is possible that he used the same payment method to pay me which he already used with his previously disabled account. i don't know this but whatever the problem is - it is in him.

• Like 2

i told all of these things to customer support but they said that they will not provide me any information and any new messages to this ticket will be replied with same message. now, what ever i ask them, they say something like this:

Hello Muhammad, 

Any further requests will be replied to with the same information you’ve received. While we regret not being able to provide you with your ideal resolution, we do ask for your understanding.

I hope for your understanding.

Thank you, 

• Like 2

throughout the chat, they did not help me. their behavior is also very bad. it was a time when the CS used to be very nice and used to solve issues genuinely. its been a year since they never helped me whenever i contacted them. it is a separate thing that they help or not but they should at least read our messages properly and their reply should be centered toward the information that we provide in the ticket but they always reply with general tone which is simply related to the main topic.

• Like 1

so long story short, according to my experience, anything can happen at any time here at fiverr and no one will help you for this. they are not telling me what wrong i did. this is a big blame for me that i am buying the fake rating. it means that my whole portfolio is fake.

they are not removing warning. not providing solid info that what wrong i did. not providing any information how long the warning will actually stay. not cooperating at all. they just reply and mark the ticket as solved but in reality it is not solved. their attitude is very rude. and lacks professionalism.

• Like 1

I believe that fiverr is no more a place to build a portfolio and choose to work here as a life time career. if i can get warning for no reasons and no one will help me out then any thing can happen with my account at any time and my whole portfolio and ranking and hard work can be destroyed in a minute. no one will listen me. no one will help me out. if anything goes wrong in their AI, the will not help out. and we are totally depended on it for our living.

• Like 1

this is not just the first time when i got such response from Customer support. they always do the same with me whenever i contact them except for few times when they actually helped. they are in a hurry to close the ticket and mark it as solved. so, this does not look a serious place to do the business for a very long time. i know that we should not put all of our eggs in a single basket but any service provider can't refuse to help saying this sentence.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, mgulzarkhan said:

I believe that fiverr is no more a place to build a portfolio and choose to work here as a life time career.

It never was. It's a freelance marketplace where you can sell your services to make money. No more, no less. Sure, it can lead to good sales for some people, but it's definitely not going to be the case for everyone.