Is there any way to increase impressions, clicks for gigs other than promoting yourself on social media?

mvdswink

I just registered for the kickstarter program and now my account has been running for a week. However, it is not very different from a regular account. My account is still new so I can't use promote gigs yet.

Previously, I was an old seller since 2018 on Fiverr, there was a buyer request program and it was very helpful for finding clients. Because of the transition to a new look in the last 1-2 years, I have had difficulty getting new clients and making my old account sink. Even for 1 year I have only received work from old clients, even though the score level on my account is still quite good.

Last week I decided to rebuild my new account with a different theme and a different style. So is there another way to increase impressions for my own gigs.

If anyone can help give me advice and input to improve my gig performance, I would be grateful. Because I also want to improve my performance in helping clients.

Thank you

• Like 1
  • Up 1

I don't know about the pure logic what you are saying cause if everything is okay then you have to just check is there your gig is in rank or not. Then talk to fiverr support about your situation I hope they will fix it.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, ovi_web313 said:

I don't know about the pure logic what you are saying cause if everything is okay then you have to just check is there your gig is in rank or not. Then talk to fiverr support about your situation I hope they will fix it.

Thank you for your reply.
Well, it was fine before (in 2018-mid 2023), but in the last 6 months to 1 year, gigs performance has decreased drastically because I only got 1-2 clients and they were old clients. However, my success score on the previous account was still good and remained at level 2. But for some reason the impression was quite bad. So I decided to create a new account.

17 minutes ago, ovi_web313 said:

Didn't you get any new knocks? If the conversion works well then your gig will raise again.

Okay, and how about joining Seller Plus? Is it helpful enough??

This month I started using promote on my old account, and it shows a slight increase.
But I am also afraid that if the promote cost increases but the orders do not cover it.