fiverr account help

chatonagfx

Question

5 answers to this question

2 hours ago, arsinfinit8 said:

I suggest you to use your previous account.

In the following thread, your statement is totally different from here.. Why is that? Kindly avoid guiding if you have zero knowledge..

5 hours ago, chatonagfx said:

"I just started selling. My old account was inactive for a long period of time. Should I make a new account right now or use my previous one again?

You cannot create a new account (second account) because it's a violation of TOS. So you should proceed with the existing account. Create gigs based on your skills and start selling.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

In the following thread, your statement is totally different from here.. Why is that? Kindly avoid guiding if you have zero knowledge..

You cannot create a new account (second account) because it's a violation of TOS. So you should proceed with the existing account. Create gigs based on your skills and start selling.

thank you so much

• Like 1

20 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Even Fiverr staffs told him that his account can't be recovered. I saw that person giving up on this so I just gave him some hope and that was a complete different topic. Can you share your knowledge about how can he get his account recovered after reading his question?

• Like 1

Just now, arsinfinit8 said:

Even Fiverr staffs told him that his account can't be recovered. I saw that person giving up on this so I just gave him some hope and that was a complete different topic. Can you share your knowledge about how can he get his account recovered after reading his question?

If Fiverr Staff has told him that his account cannot be recovered then it means his Fiverr journey is over. Nothing can be done. 

Secondly, you should not misguide others if you really have no knowledge. Better to read TOS again so that you can get to know more about Fiverr.

• Like 2