new seller here and wondering how algorithm work

harry_allay

Question

i have been listening alot about this place fiverr, and been here for like a year, I decided to start my own freelancing experience here. its been a month since I have had my first gig publish here, and I have got no client or attention up to until now, all that time I was wondering is there lack of client or what I may have been doing wrong ?  is there specific way to get attentions or clients, my gig is not even visible in online sellers that's something fascinating for a new seller. 

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, harry_allay said:

what I may have been doing wrong ?  is there specific way to get attentions or clients

Hi @harry_allay - I suggest that you spend more time working on your profile and gig. Buyers can tell if a seller takes the proper time setting up their profiles and gigs. Proofread your content, especially since you are offering script writing services. Take advantage of all of the tools that Fiverr gives you to showcase your talent and skills. You can start with your gig gallery, and by adding a gig video, 3 images, and 2 PDFs to showcase your portfolio and skills.

• Like 5