New Seller Excited to Connect!

halima772

Hi, Fiverr community!

I’m new here and excited to offer services in social media marketing and design. Looking forward to learning, growing, and connecting with other talented sellers. Any tips for a newbie?

Edited by halima772
  • Like 3

Hello and welcome to Fiverr !! 
I wish you all the best on the venture you are about embark on  !

Tip:  Any message that leads you out of Fiverr website for any serious or compelling reason is a scam please be careful !
Additionally, what I have observed is Scammers focus any "new seller" who is online and has recently posted their first gig. ( I could be wrong, But happened to me every time i created a new gig )

• Like 2
  • Up 1

13 minutes ago, qa_shanky said:

Hello and welcome to Fiverr !! 
I wish you all the best on the venture you are about embark on  !

Tip:  Any message that leads you out of Fiverr website for any serious or compelling reason is a scam please be careful !
Additionally, what I have observed is Scammers focus any "new seller" who is online and has recently posted their first gig. ( I could be wrong, But happened to me every time i created a new gig )

Thank you for sharing this important reminder!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, halima772 said:

Hi, Fiverr community!

I’m new here and excited to offer services in social media marketing and design. Looking forward to learning, growing, and connecting with other talented sellers. Any tips for a newbie?

Great. Welcome to the land of opportunities.