Struggling to Get Orders on Fiverr for 7 Months – Need Advice!

faizaqureshi001

Hi, There

I hope you all are doing well! I’ve been on Fiverr for a while now, but I’ve hit a roadblock that I can’t seem to overcome. I received my first order around 7 months ago, and I was thrilled with how things started. However, after that one order, I haven’t received any more – not even a single message from potential buyers since then.

Here are some details about my situation:

• After my first order, there was complete silence on my gigs.
  • I’ve tried tweaking my gig description and prices, but it doesn’t seem to help.
  • I have a responsive account, so I reply quickly to any inquiry (though they are very rare now).

Here is a link to my gig: My Fiverr Profile.

I would really appreciate any advice from the experienced sellers here:

• Is there something I should focus on to attract more traffic to my gigs?
  • What strategies have helped you when you hit a similar slump?
  • Should I consider creating new gigs or updating my current ones more frequently?

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance for your support.

• Like 5
  • Support 1

47 minutes ago, faizaqureshi001 said:

Hi, There

I hope you all are doing well! I’ve been on Fiverr for a while now, but I’ve hit a roadblock that I can’t seem to overcome. I received my first order around 7 months ago, and I was thrilled with how things started. However, after that one order, I haven’t received any more – not even a single message from potential buyers since then.

Here are some details about my situation:

• After my first order, there was complete silence on my gigs.
  • I’ve tried tweaking my gig description and prices, but it doesn’t seem to help.
  • I have a responsive account, so I reply quickly to any inquiry (though they are very rare now).

Here is a link to my gig: My Fiverr Profile.

I would really appreciate any advice from the experienced sellers here:

• Is there something I should focus on to attract more traffic to my gigs?
  • What strategies have helped you when you hit a similar slump?
  • Should I consider creating new gigs or updating my current ones more frequently?

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance for your support.

I think your first buyer has given some bad private review 😞

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Facepalm 1

Make sure if Fiverr suggests gigs to you that if you can't do them reject the gig. This will tell the system you're paying attention and it will be more likely to offer you more.

I also found paying for a Customer Success Manager was really helpful. They can give you a lot of useful advice on how to improve your gig and get more work 👍

It also makes sense to have multiple gigs, each with a different focus (in areas that you have expertise in of course). Your CSM will be able to give more advice on this.

Good luck

Edited by niico100
  • Like 4