Unable to "add payment method"

scythe99

Question

Hi. I'm Paul and I'm a Nigerian freelancer. I've had my account for over a year now and finally got my first gig two weeks ago. Waited for the mandatory two weeks for the payment to be cleared and when it did (yesterday), I tried to add a payment method that would enable me gain access to withdrawal. Unfortunately I was met with an error message saying that I did "not have an verification left" and should check back in 24hrs. Tried again in 24hrs (today) and got the same error message.

I want to understand what is going on and why it is happening to me. My account certainly has not breached any laws (or it would have been disabled). I need help. Fast. I have reached out to the platform's email support but the response was effectively a deadend.

Can someone from Fiverr please look into this? Please.

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

49 minutes ago, scythe99 said:

Hi. I'm Paul and I'm a Nigerian freelancer. I've had my account for over a year now and finally got my first gig two weeks ago. Waited for the mandatory two weeks for the payment to be cleared and when it did (yesterday), I tried to add a payment method that would enable me gain access to withdrawal. Unfortunately I was met with an error message saying that I did "not have an verification left" and should check back in 24hrs. Tried again in 24hrs (today) and got the same error message.

I want to understand what is going on and why it is happening to me. My account certainly has not breached any laws (or it would have been disabled). I need help. Fast. I have reached out to the platform's email support but the response was effectively a deadend.

Can someone from Fiverr please look into this? Please.

Please reach out to Fiverr support team