Gig Limitation: Unfair to New Sellers

anumbhatti772

Question

I'm facing an issue with Fiverr's gig reactivation limit. As a seller since 2021 with 5 active gigs untill yesterday (within the allowed limit for my 'New' seller level), I accidentally paused one gig and now can't reactivate it without pausing another. This arbitrary limit hinders my growth and customer satisfaction. Has anyone faced this issue? How can I resolve it? I'd appreciate guidance or support.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

2 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, anumbhatti772 said:

I'm facing an issue with Fiverr's gig reactivation limit. As a seller since 2021 with 5 active gigs untill yesterday (within the allowed limit for my 'New' seller level), I accidentally paused one gig and now can't reactivate it without pausing another. This arbitrary limit hinders my growth and customer satisfaction. Has anyone faced this issue? How can I resolve it? I'd appreciate guidance or support.

There is no issue actually. After the launching of new level systems, new sellers/Level 0 sellers are allowed to have 4 active gigs, so you cannot activate your 5th gig if it's in paused/draft/denied mode. You need to get more knowledge about new level system, I guess. Kindly read the following article:

Link: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010560118-Fiverr-s-new-level-system

Source: Fiverr (Fiverr Help Center > Selling on Fiverr > Statistics & seller dashboards)

• Like 5