Why response time is increasing in my profile?

marjiataivy

Question

I have a question, since the last two days, the response time in my Fiverr profile has been increasing. In the meantime, no customer's SMS has come to my gig, and no I am late in replying. I don't understand why the response time is increasing. Can anyone tell me the reason and solution?

My Fiverr profile link : https://www.fiverr.com/marjiataivy

• Like 5

5 answers to this question

3 hours ago, marjiataivy said:

Thanks for your reply. But, the last response time was 1 hour before the increase. After that, no SMS came from any client in my profile that I will reply fast. Then why will it increase?

It wasn't their reply; it was ChatGPT's.

Check your spam and unread folders. If nothing's there, contact support@fiverr.com. This seems to be happening a fair amount lately. 

• Like 1

The response time on your Fiverr profile reflects how quickly you reply to new messages, and several factors can cause your response time to increase:

Fiverr calculates response time based on how fast you respond to the first message from a potential client. If you don’t reply to that first message within 24 hours, your response time will increase.

Tips to Improve Response Time:

• Set Up Notifications: Enable push or email notifications to respond quickly.
  • Auto-Responses: Use Fiverr's auto-response feature to send instant replies when you're unavailable.
  • Stay Active: Try to check Fiverr regularly, even during off-hours, to keep your response time low.

Improving your response time can help boost your profile visibility and increase client trust!

]
4o

• Like 4

7 hours ago, kaniz_5fatema said:

The response time on your Fiverr profile reflects how quickly you reply to new messages, and several factors can cause your response time to increase:

Fiverr calculates response time based on how fast you respond to the first message from a potential client. If you don’t reply to that first message within 24 hours, your response time will increase.

Tips to Improve Response Time:

• Set Up Notifications: Enable push or email notifications to respond quickly.
  • Auto-Responses: Use Fiverr's auto-response feature to send instant replies when you're unavailable.
  • Stay Active: Try to check Fiverr regularly, even during off-hours, to keep your response time low.

Improving your response time can help boost your profile visibility and increase client trust!

]

4o

Thanks for your reply. But, the last response time was 1 hour before the increase. After that, no SMS came from any client in my profile that I will reply fast. Then why will it increase?

• Like 2

The response time might increase if Fiverr's system hasn't updated your recent activity. Even without new messages, previous response times might affect it. To address this, regularly check your Fiverr inbox, reply promptly, and reach out to Fiverr support for clarification and resolution

• Like 1