Order Cancellation Concern – Will This Affect My Ranking?

cyberhunkk

Hey everyone,

I recently encountered an issue with a client that I need some advice on. I’ve already reached out to Fiverr support with this message (posted below), but I’m still concerned about how this might affect my ranking.

Here’s the situation: The client requested me to create lecture slides, perform labs, and use security tools, which I completed and submitted. However, after placing the order, they mentioned they also wanted recordings. This was not included in my gig description, and I do not provide recording services. I explained this to the client, but they insisted I should do it.

Despite fulfilling all the other tasks (slides, security assessments, and labs), the client ended up canceling the order because I couldn't provide the recordings.

I’ve sent the following message to Fiverr support:

Hello Fiverr Team,

I am reaching out regarding an issue with a recent order cancellation by my client. The client initially requested me to create lecture slides, perform labs, and use security tools. I completed these tasks and submitted the report as requested. However, the client later mentioned that they also wanted recordings, a service that I do not offer. Unfortunately, by this time, the order had already been placed.

I informed the client that I do not provide recording services, but they insisted that I still needed to do it. Despite this, I went ahead and completed the rest of the work, including the slides, security assessments, and labs. In the end, due to the lack of recordings, the client chose to cancel the order.

I am concerned about how this will affect my ranking. The recording service was not part of my original offering, and I was only informed about it after the order was placed. I would appreciate it if you could ensure this situation does not negatively impact my ranking, as I put in my best effort to deliver high-quality work for the client.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Best regards,
Hania Bashir

Has anyone experienced a similar situation? Does a cancellation like this, where the additional request was not in the original gig description, still affect my ranking? Any advice or shared experiences would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

• Like 4