Why my account is flagged

jayantsao

Question

My account has been flagged without any warning. I have sent many messages to Fiverr support regarding this, but Fiverr support has not given any satisfactory reply.Please help me so that this flagged gets removed from my account

Thankyou

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

Hello Fiverr Support, My name is Jayant Sao, and I am a new seller on Fiverr. I am reaching out to seek assistance regarding an issue with my account. I recently created two accounts on Fiverr, inadvertently violating the platform's Terms of Service. My brother, who is also interested in freelancing, used my ID, and I was unaware that this practice was against Fiverr's policies. As a new seller, I am still learning about the platform's rules and regulations. I kindly request your understanding in this matter and hope that my account can be reinstated. Thank you for your consideration.

Best regards, Jayant Sao 

Your Fiverr account may be flagged due to violations of Fiverr’s terms of service, such as inappropriate behavior, spam, or low-quality service. Check your email or Fiverr notifications for specific reasons. Thanks

• Like 1