Although I have requested a fee from Revision for the order, I cannot find anyone as my contact person.

darkangelsfx

Question

For an order I placed in the Fiverr Professional section, I received a revision to reorganize the order due to a detail that the customer specified much later. Since we are not entitled to any revision fee for orders placed in the Professional section, I requested this additional fee on the order page and explained the situation to the customer. Since the customer responded very late, the order time has indirectly passed and I still have not received a response. The Fiverr support team sent a message that they cannot intervene. I want to get what I deserve, but I have no one to deal with. How should I proceed, should I take legal action?

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

Legal action feels like a bit too much to me at least, especially for Minecraft videos. Of course if it's a different service that you provided them (or just a big order that cost a lot) I can see why you're thinking about it. Still, I think the only way to solve the issue is on here. 

I would try to talk to the client again. If they ghost you completely, CS might be able to at least cancel (not great since you won't get paid but might not affect your stats.)

If they continue to ask for a free revision, the only thing you can do is negotiate. A really bad review from their side CAN have really bad consequences, so while I do NOT recommend being a pushover, I do think it's important to weigh your options. 

Is a free revision worth that for you? Can your account handle it? 

If yes, pushing on is the best option. 

The way I handle professions by the way is by offering the same amount of revisions as I normally do (which is one.) This helps stay consistent especially as many buyers might still find me through my gigs (so making sure I offer the same benefits is important.)

• Like 1