My fiver account got flagged but my intention was not to violate the fiver policy

Suddenly my account is flagged by the fiver. Honestly, I don't know the reason why this happened. After a long wait, I started growing on fiver. I never violated Fiver policy since 2022 when I joined Fiver. Also, I never violated the Fiver policy in the present as well. 

I only remember that I used a VPN to access other sites because in my country some sites are not accessible. At that time fiver was open in another tab, I had not opened the Fiver tab. It was a misunderstanding by the fiver. There was no intention to violate Fiver policy  Fiver needs to understand that the whole struggle of the freelancer connects with a single account. There is a whole journey from 2022.

Screenshot (4).png

Edited by azharniaz09
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

• azharniaz09 changed the title to My fiver account got flagged but my intention was not to violate the fiver policy

@milos_siena i am facing the same issue as well, i already generated a ticket but no one is respoding now. can you please look into this and help me to unflagged my account becasue i really respect the TOS, i have used a public wifi because we are facing a elecritiy shortage due to heavy rain and also my home internet is not working. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, brandnucleus said:

@milos_siena i am facing the same issue as well, i already generated a ticket but no one is respoding now. can you please look into this and help me to unflagged my account becasue i really respect the TOS, i have used a public wifi because we are facing a elecritiy shortage due to heavy rain and also my home internet is not working. 

Pretty much the same issue. Where you logged from is not the problem. They are convinced that you made another account that was blocked (maybe years ago, maybe you forgot).

• Like 3

5 hours ago, milos_siena said:

Pretty much the same issue. Where you logged from is not the problem. They are convinced that you made another account that was blocked (maybe years ago, maybe you forgot).

@milos_siena understood but I don't have any other account right now , I already contacted Fiverr support but they are not agree to unflagged my account . Can you please help ? 

• Like 3