Gigs not being public?

humik58

Question

Hello! so i've recently gotten back to fiverr, i've reactivated my gigs, changed quite a few things, but when i try to search them as a regular user i cannot find them at all? even if i search the exact name of a gig and go through all pages it's just not there, what i'm wondering is if there is some kind of system where you need to wait after you edit your gigs, or if there is any reason why my gigs are not public despite being shown as public, thanks!

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, humik58 said:

Hello! so i've recently gotten back to fiverr, i've reactivated my gigs, changed quite a few things, but when i try to search them as a regular user i cannot find them at all? even if i search the exact name of a gig and go through all pages it's just not there, what i'm wondering is if there is some kind of system where you need to wait after you edit your gigs, or if there is any reason why my gigs are not public despite being shown as public, thanks!

Your gig is showing up, right in the 1st row.

image.png.4b0f24c967b481f8d05ec0b9495dc468.png

• Like 1

Yes i have just noticed it popped up, it didn't show it up till about half an hour ago no matter what words i used, my best bet it was under review since one of them is new and the other one was modified, thank you.

• Like 1