Writing a review...how far will you go?

bethelboss

Hi guys I am faced with a dilemma. I need to give a reviews on a few apps but in order to I would need to purchase the apps. I gave reviews on the free versions but the buyer was not happy with that. What would you do? I am new to fiverr this only just my 3rd gig and I don’t want any bad reviews or cancelled orders on my rep.

From what I understand it is standard practice, in scenarios like this, to get a “review” copy of the item for free from the client. You shouldn’t be expected to pay for the item if they are paying you to review their product. I would put that in your gig description that you need a copy of the item or the product itself sent to you to provide the review.

In regards to the current situation I would ask the buyer to provide a copy of it. If they say no, I would ask for a mutual cancellation. (If you can get them to mutually cancel it won’t effect your rating.)

You should specify on your gig that it has to be a free app. If the app it is not free the buyer can send you a message first and ask. Something like that.

I suggest you to ask him to mutually cancel the order. If he leaves you a bad review you can contact with fiverr explaining the situation. Sometimes they remove bad reviews if the buyer failed to comply with the conditions of your gig.

Good luck!

Archived