Hello I am new here

fairmiden7

Question

Hello everyone,

I am new to fiver and am getting a lot of these sorts of messages from would-be clients...

Hеllо! I must sау, I'm vеrу imprеssed with your work. I rеviеwed several оffеrs, but yоurs clеarlу stооd out in tеrms оf price аnd quаlitу. I attеmрtеd tо make a pаymеnt, but the websitе is requesting yоur emаil аddrеss. Соuld yоu plеаsе sеnd it tо me

Нi, I'vе reseаrсhеd multiplе орtions, аnd I'm imprеssed bу уour work's еxcерtiоnаl quаlity аnd vаluе. Ноwеver, I'm having trоublе соmрleting thе pаyment аs thе wеbsite rеquirеs уоur еmаil аddrеss. Соuld уоu рlеаsе shаrе it with mе so I cаn finаlizе the рurchаsе?

Неllo🥳.I wаntеd to buy but I was аskеd fоr your cоntаct infо, prоbаblу bесаuse I am new аnd hаvеn't mаdе аny sаles уеt, рlеаsе givе mе уour еmаil.

Now new or not I smell a rat?

All correspondence should be on fiver as I understand. And it is frustrating to see these sorts of messages. They are just asking for my email and possibly they will get the job done and then run off without paying?

This seems rampant on here.. Any suggestions, should I report all that send a message to me like this so Fiver can weed them out? And I was thinking of replying that I must follow all guidelines from Fiver to stay on their platform and if you are having trouble with the website or them to get in touch with support.

What do you think...

• Like 1
  • Congrats! 2

2 answers to this question