Improve My Gig

anam4designs

5 minutes ago, anam4designs said:

I want back-to-back orders to increase my earnings

Why not increase your price by $5? This will double your profit for each order.

I wouldn't hope for "back-to-back orders". You're already struggling to get a normal order.

• Like 6
  • Up 1

19 minutes ago, anam4designs said:

I want to be successful on Fiverr. I need many client. I want to be a very best seller. 

You're selling book cover designs, yet the gig images you have are books from best selling authors.   This is completely decieving any of your potential buyers, and likely to get both you and Fiverr in hot water.

If you can't produce a portfolio of images that YOU have desigend then you need to look at your own capability in being a freelancer. 

design-book-cover-amazon-kdp-cover-ebook-cover.jpg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, anam4designs said:

I can make a cover like this and I have my cover in my portfolio I also delivered an order and got a tip from a client

You are breaking numerous copyright laws and you have no right to use those images!  

They are NOT your designs 

• Like 3

Just now, anam4designs said:

Can you suggest me? if I used my pics then I would get orders

I'm sorry, but that's how it works.  You have to use your own pictures, otherwise you're completely misleading your customers into thinking that you design book covers for best selling authors.

If you don't get sales from your own work then you need to work on your ability.  Doing it this way is completely wrong.

If you're a capable graphic designer then you should have a portfolio of images.  If you don't then you need to work on this before you even consider selling anything to a customer. 

• Like 3
  • Up 1

Posted (edited)

I worked as a graphic designer for the last 4 years. Local clients promised me to pay, but are not paying me. Now I am tired and have started only to work on Fiverr. but not getting orders here. What should I do now? 

Edited by anam4designs
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, anam4designs said:

What is the benefit of the Fiverr forum?

Why are you posting your questions in an irrelevant thread? Avoid it. 

About your question: Have you ever tried to use the search bar on the Forum to find the right answers for your question??

Kindly explore the Forum. This question has already been answered million times. 

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, anam4designs said:

What is the best way to promote my gigs? 

In my opinion, delivering top-notch work is the best way to promote your Fiverr Gig. Quality speaks for itself.
Try to exceed buyers expectation.

• Like 1