Disable Account

usmanisob

Question

My Fiverr account has been disabled. I requested a review, and I received the following email from support. Could you please assist me in recovering my account? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_20240818_155515.jpg

• Like 1

5 answers to this question

19 hours ago, ana_tomy said:

Hi @usmanisob, can you please let me know which account you're referring to?

@ana_tomy My account with ( user name:  mujahid_usmani    email:                                 )  

Please help me

Thanks

• Like 1

Thanks for the info, I've edited your post since providing information like email address is against ToS and Forum Rules. Also, having multiple accounts is a violation of ToS, so this account will most probably get blocked as well. Sadly there's nothing to be done in this case. Good luck with your future endeavors 🍀

• Like 1

@ana_tomy
Could you please explain why my account, @realpeterotieno has been flagged as well claiming I have been buying/selling reviews, something I have never done since I became a seller in 2017? Why would I even do that? Throughout those years, I have been professional and grown my accounts from scratch! Could you help provide more details on what orders are even being flagged? Because I really don't understand what's happening yet my account has been disabled. 
The first time this happened, I contacted you, reviewed my account and removed the warning since you found I have never violated such policies, and that it was the error of your sytem. Then again this is happening...second warning...

Screenshot 2024-08-19 103755.png

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, realpeterotieno said:

@ana_tomy
Could you please explain why my account, @realpeterotieno has been flagged as well claiming I have been buying/selling reviews, something I have never done since I became a seller in 2017? Why would I even do that? Throughout those years, I have been professional and grown my accounts from scratch! Could you help provide more details on what orders are even being flagged? Because I really don't understand what's happening yet my account has been disabled. 
The first time this happened, I contacted you, reviewed my account and removed the warning since you found I have never violated such policies, and that it was the error of your sytem. Then again this is happening...second warning...

Screenshot 2024-08-19 103755.png

Hi again, I've responded to your message 🙂

• Like 1