Showcasing Non-Client Work in Fiverr Portfolio: Should I Include It?

Hi, I'm Abu Hurairah, a graphic designer specializing in t-shirts, logos, business cards, and more. With about a year of experience, I am currently not receiving any orders for my gig. Could you provide me with some tips on what I should do to attract clients and increase my sales?

Edited by abu_hurairah48
  • Confused 1

I am a new seller on Fiverr, primarily focusing on graphic design. I specialize in designing t-shirts, logos, business cards, and social media graphics. Although I haven’t yet opened gigs for logo design and social media graphics, I regularly create designs, even those that are not for any specific client. Should I add these designs to my Fiverr portfolio to showcase my work to potential clients?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, abu_hurairah48 said:

I regularly create designs, even those that are not for any specific client. Should I add these designs to my Fiverr portfolio to showcase my work to potential clients?

Yes, you can and that's how it should be!!

The gig galleries of majority of your competitors here are made of downloaded templates. This will potentially help you stand out in the saturated/highly competitive category.  

• Like 3