I haven't gotten an order on Fiverr after 2 years on the site

godswordo

Question

I've looked at forums, Reddit sites, YouTube, quora etc. and there is advice that goes along the lines of "create a good gig with SEO-friendly tags and title" and have competitive pricing etc. I've also heard of a lot of people in my niche (video game music production) and they all seem to get their gigs anywhere from 1-3 months. I honestly don't know what to do, I get no clicks, a minimal amount of impressions and I haven't gotten an order in the 2 years I've been on Fiverr as a seller. I've also contacted Fiverr support to no avail, as they just said my gigs are active (I've checked recently) and searchable. Can somebody help me to see why this could be the case? Here are my gigs:

https://www.fiverr.com/s/kL508mb

https://www.fiverr.com/s/gDody5W

https://www.fiverr.com/s/m5d7YKb

Any help would be much appreciated!

Screenshot 2024-08-13 17.13.39.png

• Sad 2
  • Insightful 1

5 answers to this question

42 minutes ago, godswordo said:

I've looked at forums, Reddit sites, YouTube, quora etc. and there is advice that goes along the lines of "create a good gig with SEO-friendly tags and title" and have competitive pricing etc.

Advice available on internet is CLICHED and Ineffective!! 99% of new sellers arrive on Forum parroting the same lines, don't believe them.  

43 minutes ago, godswordo said:

I haven't gotten an order in the 2 years I've been on Fiverr as a seller.

But your account started in Oct'23, so its only 10 months old!! 

47 minutes ago, godswordo said:

Can somebody help me to see why this could be the case?

How about deleting these gigs one by one and starting afresh with BETTER thumbnails and new music samples? 

Check samples and work of top sellers in your categories and see if you can compose fresh tunes which are competitive with the BEST in your categories. 

• Like 2
  • Up 1

45 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

Advice available on internet is CLICHED and Ineffective!! 99% of new sellers arrive on Forum parroting the same lines, don't believe them.  

But your account started in Oct'23, so its only 10 months old!! 

How about deleting these gigs one by one and starting afresh with BETTER thumbnails and new music samples? 

Check samples and work of top sellers in your categories and see if you can compose fresh tunes which are competitive with the BEST in your categories. 

Ok, I will try and do this, thanks for the advice! (Also I had an old account before this which is why I say 2 years!!)

• Like 1

Your gig descriptions are short and use immature wording/language. I would suggest you optimize the gig descriptions, capitalize properly, and also improve the gig images. Offer more value so buyers/prospective clients understand your gigs better and eventually place an order.

I understand how you felling right now.

Well, did you share you gig on your social media?

You can share them or you can research more about your nish, and you can modify your gig image description because you said you wasn't get any order since 2 years.

Hope you will get order soon👍

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Insightful 1