Gig published problem

shahalomseo

Question

6 answers to this question

On 8/10/2024 at 1:18 PM, shahalomseo said:

After click published, gig do not published, How can I do now? My account is new

Screenshot 2024-08-10 at 00-46-51 Gigs.png

HELLO 👋 @shahalomseo

The reason for your gig not being published is that you are making a mistake somewhere, I have given the link below on how to create a gig .You read well and then create .

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010451397-Creating-a-Gig

Best of luck 👍 

If your gig isn't publishing after you click "Publish," here are some steps you can try:

1. Check for Errors: Make sure all required fields in your gig are filled out correctly, including pricing, description, and tags. Even a small error can prevent your gig from going live.

2. Review Fiverr's Policies: Ensure your gig complies with Fiverr's terms and conditions. If your gig violates any of their policies, it may not get published.

3. Contact Fiverr Support: If everything seems correct and your gig still isn’t publishing, reach out to Fiverr’s customer support. They can help identify any issues with your account or gig.

4. Clear Browser Cache: Sometimes, browser issues can cause problems with publishing. Try clearing your cache or using a different browser.

5. Try Again Later: It could be a temporary issue on Fiverr’s end. Waiting a bit and trying to publish again might resolve the problem.

Taking these steps should help you identify the issue and get your gig published. If the problem persists, Fiverr support will be your best bet for a solution.