my account was disabled and i did not do anything wrong

Guest louquevedo

Question

Guest louquevedo

i recieved an email from fiverr saying that my account was disabled because of creating fake orders to get reviews, thats not true, all the reviews i got was because they buy my services as ugc creator and when i provide the videos they asked and payed for, they likes my work and decided by their own to give me a good review…. i don’t know whats the problem about that, i never forced anyone to give me a review or something…. please i need help, i need the money to pay my college studies

1 answer to this question

Hello @louquevedo 

We understand this may be disappointing for you. On the Forum, we are not able to provide answers to all Fiverr account-specific questions. To resolve this kind of issue, you have to be in communication with our Customer Support. We can tell you that your ticket #11969471 is open and that they will reach out to you soon. We are just asking you to please be patient as we are currently experiencing a high volume of inquiries. Please refrain from opening additional tickets as it will be difficult to keep up with multiple requests.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.