Flagged account

millieto99

Question

Hello everyone, I need your help. My account got flagged 2 weeks ago and after reaching CS, I received the following response: ''After reviewing your account again with our relevant team, we found that the order in question violates our Terms of Service regarding abusing our product tools to boost your account's reviews and ratings. All reviews must come from legitimate sales, therefore this warning will remain''. They sent 2 orders where AI algorithm noticed something unusual going on- different buyers from the same country, similar usernames and one user who's new to Fiverr. I’ve read on the forum that some people experienced similar issues when an order came from a new account, was small or completed too quickly. In my case, both orders were worth $5 each and the second one was purchased by a new user. If this is the reason why my account got flagged ( I am not sure since I never received a clear response), what can I do to prove that I did nothing wrong? I grew my business organically and already have more than enough reviews ( over 500, 99% of which are 5 star ratings). 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

3 answers to this question

sorry for your experience. Try to communicate with Fiver CS. Respond with them professionally by providing detailed explanations for the flagged orders. Also highlight your organic growth and strong review history. Collect specific details on the violation and offer any additional evidence to support your case. Inform them that you are always respectful with fiverr TOS. All the best.

• Like 1