Not getting orders, What should i do?

hasham05

Question

Hi, my name is Hasham. I'm a Level-1 seller on Fiverr, and they gave me this badge more than two weeks ago. I also promoted my 4 active gigs. After 2 weeks, I got 608 impressions and 28 clicks but still no orders. My gigs are performing well, my success score is 9, my rating is 4.9, and I have a 100% response rate.

• Like 6

4 answers to this question

On 7/29/2024 at 2:16 AM, hasham05 said:

Hi, my name is Hasham. I'm a Level-1 seller on Fiverr, and they gave me this badge more than two weeks ago. I also promoted my 4 active gigs. After 2 weeks, I got 608 impressions and 28 clicks but still no orders. My gigs are performing well, my success score is 9, my rating is 4.9, and I have a 100% response rate.

Impressions and clicks wont be at the same level all the time, there are HIGHS and LOWS. Be patient and keep delivering the best, when ever you get any opportunity. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, navid_zafar said:

Impressions and clicks wont be at the same level all the time, there are HIGHS and LOWS. Be patient and keep delivering the best, when ever you get any opportunity. 

Since you have come so far with a lot of hard work and you will go further and you have to be patient for a while, you will receive orders from now on

• Like 1