Please Help!! I didn't see fiverr withdrawal mail on time, after my account was disabled for 90days.

dorothyweiss

Question

I am a new Fiverr seller, I happened to see a mail lately that was sent to me by fiverr to withdraw my funds within 7days. Today is the 6th day and I have added my PayPal account to my payout methods, but why can't I withdraw? Why am  I getting this massage "You’ve successfully added a new payout method. To protect your account, withdrawals are disabled for the next 24 hours."?

By tomorrow I won't be able to withdraw, I have messaged customer support concerning this. I'm seeking for help from community. Is there a way I can withdraw without waiting tomorrow which is the deadline My complaint ticket is .(#11918376)

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 answers to this question

18 hours ago, dorothyweiss said:

I am a new Fiverr seller, I happened to see a mail lately that was sent to me by fiverr to withdraw my funds within 7days. Today is the 6th day and I have added my PayPal account to my payout methods, but why can't I withdraw? Why am  I getting this massage "You’ve successfully added a new payout method. To protect your account, withdrawals are disabled for the next 24 hours."?

By tomorrow I won't be able to withdraw, I have messaged customer support concerning this. I'm seeking for help from community. Is there a way I can withdraw without waiting tomorrow which is the deadline My complaint ticket is .(#11918376)

You can not withdraw your funds if you have changed your withdrawal method/account for next 24 hours. And if during that limit your 7 days period is over then you may reach out Fiverr Support again explaining your case.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

21 hours ago, dorothyweiss said:

After 24 hours, You can be informed by Fiverr for your withdraw option. so be patient about it.

Edited by ghoshradhe
  • Like 1