Urgent: Alert on Fraudulent Activities Using Fiverr Logo and Name

sagarppanchal

Question

Message to the Fiverr Community

Dear Fiverr Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a growing concern regarding fraudulent activities that are targeting our community. It has come to my notice that several individuals are using fake links, logos, and names associated with Fiverr to scam unsuspecting users into making payments.

Example of Fraudulent Activity

One such example is the link: https://fiverr-verifuid.com/253491135. This link appears to be a legitimate verification page for Fiverr users, but it is, in fact, a scam designed to steal personal information and money. PFA

Nature of the Fraud

These fraudulent activities typically involve:

• Fake Verification Links: Users are asked to verify their accounts via links that look similar to official Fiverr pages.
  • Payment Requests: Scammers ask for payments under the guise of account verification, job completion, or other deceptive reasons.
  • Use of Fiverr Branding: They use Fiverr’s logo and branding to appear authentic and trustworthy.

Urgent Call for Action

For the Community:

1. Stay Vigilant: Always double-check URLs and avoid clicking on suspicious links.
  2. Report Suspicious Activities: If you come across any suspicious links or activities, report them immediately to Fiverr support.
  3. Educate Others: Spread the word within the community to prevent others from falling victim to these scams.

For Fiverr Support Team: I urge the Fiverr support team to take decisive action against these fraudulent activities. Specifically:

1. Enhanced Monitoring: Implement more robust monitoring to detect and eliminate such scams promptly.
  2. Awareness Campaigns: Launch awareness campaigns to educate users about identifying and avoiding scams.
  3. Verification of URLs: Ensure that users can easily verify the authenticity of URLs associated with Fiverr.

Closing Thoughts

It is essential for all of us to work together to maintain the integrity and safety of our community. By staying vigilant and taking prompt action, we can protect ourselves and others from falling victim to these deceitful schemes.

Thank you for your attention to this urgent matter.

Screenshot 2024-07-04 at 4.00.01 PM.png

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, sagarppanchal said:

Message to the Fiverr Community

Dear Fiverr Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a growing concern regarding fraudulent activities that are targeting our community. It has come to my notice that several individuals are using fake links, logos, and names associated with Fiverr to scam unsuspecting users into making payments.

Example of Fraudulent Activity

One such example is the link: https://fiverr-verifuid.com/253491135. This link appears to be a legitimate verification page for Fiverr users, but it is, in fact, a scam designed to steal personal information and money. PFA

Nature of the Fraud

These fraudulent activities typically involve:

• Fake Verification Links: Users are asked to verify their accounts via links that look similar to official Fiverr pages.
  • Payment Requests: Scammers ask for payments under the guise of account verification, job completion, or other deceptive reasons.
  • Use of Fiverr Branding: They use Fiverr’s logo and branding to appear authentic and trustworthy.

Urgent Call for Action

For the Community:

1. Stay Vigilant: Always double-check URLs and avoid clicking on suspicious links.
  2. Report Suspicious Activities: If you come across any suspicious links or activities, report them immediately to Fiverr support.
  3. Educate Others: Spread the word within the community to prevent others from falling victim to these scams.

For Fiverr Support Team: I urge the Fiverr support team to take decisive action against these fraudulent activities. Specifically:

1. Enhanced Monitoring: Implement more robust monitoring to detect and eliminate such scams promptly.
  2. Awareness Campaigns: Launch awareness campaigns to educate users about identifying and avoiding scams.
  3. Verification of URLs: Ensure that users can easily verify the authenticity of URLs associated with Fiverr.

Closing Thoughts

It is essential for all of us to work together to maintain the integrity and safety of our community. By staying vigilant and taking prompt action, we can protect ourselves and others from falling victim to these deceitful schemes.

Thank you for your attention to this urgent matter.

Screenshot 2024-07-04 at 4.00.01 PM.png

Yes they are scammers be careful with them